Condi food Lead Software Architect
Given a growing population from 7 billon right now to over 10 billion in 2050 and an increasing welfare, the world is facing enormous challenges with regards to the production of good food. It is our mission to contribute to the solution of these challenges by replacing manual inspection and sorting and sample based off-line food inspection by continuous in-line automated sorting and inspection. This will be achieved by combining advanced optical techniques (hyperspectral imaging), software and algorithms in our system called Condimeter™ to ensure a 100% non-destructive inspection of all food produced. After a series of successful laboratory tests, we are now addressing the challenge of designing and manufacturing a production version of our Condimeter™ in collaboration with our customers.
The Condimeter™ comprises a.o. sensors, an embedded IT-platform, food models ™ and interfaces to the customer’s production and IT-environment. As the lead software architect, you will design, implement and maintain the IT-architecture of the Condimeter and interfaces with the customer’s environment.
The candidate we are looking for will be conducting the following activities:
- Partners with business, scientists and IT staff to design, implement and maintain the IT-architecture of the Condimeter that meet or exceed customer expectation and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards.
- Participates in supporting the development and update of enterprise architectural strategies, standards, processes and tools.
- Communicate with customers to understand critical processes and IT-interfacing needs.
- Define and produce the overall system architecture.
- Design and direct the information access and delivery from the hyperspectral system to the client’s infrastructure.
- Contribute to the development of the system and perform maintenance.
- Choose and implement appropriate development tools and platforms.
- Define production release requirements and sustainment of architecture.
Context of the Position
Condi food is a young, flexible, agile and growing organization. Product development is based on collaboration with the customer. You will work closely with management, scientists, software developers and a project leader. A deep understanding of the customer’s processes is vital.
Master’s degree in Information Technology or similar.
- 5+ year’s experience working in Information Technology of which 3+ years working as an Architect in information management and system development.
- Experience in (tools for) algorithms, machine vision, spectral analysis and the implementation of scientific methods is preferable.
- Experience in Linux, C/C++ and Python.
- Strong client-orientation and commitment to excellence.
- Pro-active personality who can deal with resistance.
- A demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- A strong go-getter mentality.
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player.
- Flexible, adapt to company culture and individual’s behavior.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English language
Market conforming remuneration. A great environment in which to work and develop yourself. A working environment with several highly trained IT professionals, physicists and electro technical professionals. For further information please contact: